- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security measures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via the contact form, registration form, and via the informed connection to your Facebook page and ad account. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your contact information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. with Facebook via the Facebook API to enable the correct functionality of the service.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (email address and, optionally, contact phone number). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest in by registering, and for support purposes.
Registration also requires that you grant specific Facebook permissions to our “Botsurfer” Facebook application. All of these permissions are used for ensuring the proper service functionality, we are not asking for access to or gathering any data about your account that is not necessary.
By registering for our service, you express an explicit interest in receiving relevant information about our service. We will, therefore, continue to send you important information and news about our service via an email newsletter. If you are no longer interested in receiving these types of communications, it’s easy to unsubscribe directly from the email (this does not apply to system messages which are important for ensuring the correct functionality of the system).
We request information from you on our subscription form. To buy a subscription from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders.
Cookies and Tracking
As per the General Data Protection Regulation, known as the GDPR we have included an opt-in functionality for the “advertising” cookie category, which is used to track our visitors for marketing purposes (such as remarketing campaigns and building relevant audiences for targeting our ads to users that would most like make use of our service).
You can also opt out of other categories of cookies that we use to gather statistical information about the usage of our service and also cookies that handle your preferences.
All information about used cookies along with the options to change or withdraw consent is available on our Privacy Settings page.
We will automatically delete your account and all of your personal data within 36 months of your trial or subscription expiration date. Also, the cookie consent which you have granted will automatically expire after 6 months, after which you will be prompted to renew your consent.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as registration contact info or credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at top of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The service which we use to store personally identifiable information use servers, that are kept in a secure environment (see “Subprocessors” section).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or support contact form, available on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any – most of these, you can see in your Botsurfer Account
- Change/correct any data we have about you – most of these, you can change in your Botsurfer Account or your Billing Info subpage
- Delete any data we have about you – by deleting your account on the Subscription subpage
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data – feel free to use any of the contacts forms throughout our service, or write us directly at email@example.com
As per the European Union General Data Protection Regulation, we list our subcontractor partners that process some of our clients’ data:
- We use Braintree, a service of Paypal, for processing our subscription payments. More information about Braintree data privacy
- Facebook is the main service platform that is necessary for proper Botsurfer functionality. More information about Facebook data privacy and GDPR
- For our statistics tracking and marketing purposes, we also use the services of Google. More about Google data privacy and GDPR
Last update: May 25th, 2018.